Thursday, September 1, 2011

Flags of Freedom Book

This book is a tribute to my son, David, who was a Navy SEAL for 8 years. David served in Afghanistan in 2002 after the tragedy of 9-11, and he, along with members of his team, wrote about "What America means to them" in a book I had given David so that he could write his reflections of the war. Those thought provoking messages that these young men wrote about inspired me to put together the collection of flag photos that I had taken over a period of more than 35 years in a tandom with the thought provoking messages written by these brave soldiers who have served their country. Because of their bravery, that we Americans, are able to enjoy and treasure the experiences we share with our families and friends such as the ones I have captured with my camera.

This book is priced at US$18.00







Ann Rutherford
sold@annrutherford.com

No comments:

Post a Comment